ABOUT ICE IN EAV
Indie Craft Experience presents a series of 3 pop-up markets in the <3 of East Atlanta Village!
The market will include 25 craft and vintage vendors, plus local food vendors and craft make n' takes at the lovely, wonderful East Atlanta Village Farmers Market site.
Come enjoy some great time outside with us in EAV!
FREE to attend!
East Atlanta Village Farmers Market
561 Flat Shoals Ave SE
Atlanta, GA 30316
Across from the Midway Pub, approximately 1.5 blocks from the intersection of Flat Shoals Ave and Glenwood Ave in East Atlanta Village.
This is a rain or shine outdoor event. If weather is deemed dangerous the event will be cancelled.
1. Owners are responsible and liable for their dogs. Dogs must be under control, on a short, non-expandable leash, and by the (adult) owner’s side at all times.
2. Dogs must be kept away from produce, plants, food products, and product displays. Items damaged by pets must be purchased by the owner.
3. Dogs must be socialized with other dogs and children. Barking and growling is not allowed. Aggressive dogs are not welcome.
4. Owners should be considerate of vendors and other guests – not everyone enjoys dogs.
5. Dog owners must clean up after their pet.
Management will request owners remove dogs from the market if the above rules are violated. Thank you for helping to keep our market safe for everyone.