The First Friday of every month we host a local artist who facilitates a hands-on art-making activity with patrons at the High Museum of Art. We are so lucky to know so many amazing artists and so honored to be able to bring their creativity to the High Museum! Crafting with others is our favorite.
Unless otherwise noted on High.org, you can find us 6-8:30 p.m. in the Atrium at the High Museum, 1280 Peacthree St NE ATL 30309, the first Friday of every month! Come join us!
- October 2016 - Tiny Scary Kittens with Karen Anderson of Tiny Doors ATL
- November 2016 - OTP vs. ITP Screenprinting with David Bardis & Hank Samuels of Broken Window Theory
- December 2016 - Handprinted Wrapping Paper with Leela Robinson of Native Bear
- February 2017 - Snow Globes with Andy Sloan Jackson of Control Center
- March 2017 - Road Trip Maps with Jay Carlson of Clue Town Books
- April 2017 - Felt Flags with Carey Hall of Mom Boobs Crafts
- May 2017 - Community Painting with Kyle Brooks of Black Cat Tips
- June 2017 - Warhol-Inspired Screenprinting with David Bardis & Hank Samuels of Broken Window Theory
- July 2017 - Dreamcatchers with Lynne Tanzer of Lynne Paints the Ladies
- August 2017 - Mini Time Capsules with Missy Kulik
- September 2017 - Southern Sayings Buttons with Kristen Ramsey of Sign Me Up Signs
- October 2017 - Leaf Kitty Paper Puppets with Rory Hawkins of Catlanta
- November 2017 - Hand Printed Scarves with Rochelle Porter